AKA Anniversary Cheesecake. Before we had kids, I made huge, Paula Deen-esque meals with over the top desserts like this all the time. We never ate anything fresh.
But, when you know better, you do better. And we know that we have to make sure our babies get lots of healthy food to have a good life, and so do we to be around to see it!
I don’t bake as much as I used to, but when I do….
Like this no-bake Reeces Cheesecake.
Seriously. It’s as good as it looks. And it took fifteen minutes to make. Here’s how you do it in case you want to impress someone and need something to push you over the brink and finally do that clean eating detox.
- 1 package Peanut Butter Oreos (you could use regular, but don’t – my name is on dis cake)
- 2/3 cup EV coconut oil
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered peanut butter
- 2 t vanilla extract
- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese
- 20 (ish) Reeces PB cups (chopped into small pieces)
- 1 package mini milk chocolate Reeces
- 1 package mini white chocolate Reeces
- 1 cup Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk heavy cream and 1/4 cup coconut sugar on high until stiff peaks form (about 5 minutes) and then place whipped cream in the fridge.
- Spray a 9″ springform pan with non-stick spray
- Add Oreos to a blender and turn on high until no large pieces are visible (I use a Ninja)
- Combine Oreos and Coconut oil and firmly press into the bottom of the springform pan
- Beat cream cheese, 1/4 cup coconut sugar, powdered peanut butter, and vanilla together in a mixing bowl until smooth (about 3 minutes)
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture with a spatula until combined well, do not overmix
- Add half of the chopped Reeces PB cups and about 10 milk chocolate and 10 white chocolate mini Reeces to the cheesecake mixture.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture into the springform pan on top of the Oreo crust, use the back of the spoon to make sure the top is even.
- Chill the cheesecake in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- After chilling, use a knife to scrape around the edges of the cake while it’s still in the pan to make sure it doesn’t stick when you remove the top part of the pan.
- Remove the top part of the pan and transfer the cheesecake to a cake plate, or don’t. Not going to judge at all.
- Place dark chocolate chips into a sealed Ziploc bag, and then place the bag into a cup of hot water. When the chocolate is melted inside of the bag, cut a small tip of the corner off of the bag and pipe the chocolate onto the cake.
- Top with remaining Reeces and serve.
- Live happily ever after.
- For, like a few days. And then detox.